Wednesday 16 February 2011

Bake Day!

So today has been a baking and cooking day! It's been awhile since I've done a batch of baking/cooking. I thought I was going to have a friend visit, so it was in kind of preparation for that, unfortunately in the end she had to cancel, but to be honest I enjoyed the excuse of having to be in the kitchen!

So I made fresh herb bread roles, a brocclli and Gorgonzola soup - this was because I had 2 left over stalks and a full brocclli head, and I hate throwing those stalks away, they are so tasty!

Then I baked a Ginger bread loaf and Christmas cookies, these are the christmas cookies I have been trying to perfect since September, this is by far the best batch, but I will keep tweeking, as maybe one day that little cafe dream will become a reality, and then my christmas cookies will be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment